This sticker set is included in the Essential Sticker Bundle, available as an add-on when you purchase the 2020 Coloring Planner or 2020 Digital/Printable Combo. The Essential Sticker Bundle is not available as a separate purchase.
Stickers are sized to fit the Coloring Planner weekly spread, but are also the perfect width for other popular planners.
The printable + digital sticker files also include a color palette guide in the Read Me First.pdf file, including the #hex codes and RGB/CMYK codes of each color in this sticker set.
Select your choice of actual stickers or the printable/digital sticker files above before you place your order.
- Set of 4 sticker pages, as pictured
- Each page is 5.5 x 8.35”
- Stickers are sized to fit the Coloring Planner weekly spread, but are also a suitable width for other popular planners. Heights vary.
- Will be sent to you in the mail. Additional shipping charges will be applied to your cart before checkout.
Printable + Digital Sticker Files:
Please note this is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. The files will be provided to you at checkout in a .zip folder. You will not receive anything in the mail.
- Print as many times as you like on your own sticker paper
- Sized to fit both A4 and US letter when printed at 100% (“actual size”)
- Includes PDF, PNG and SVG files
- Separate cut lines for printing and cutting with a Silhouette, Cricut or similar tool. You can also cut by hand if you prefer.
- Stickers are sized to fit the 2020 Coloring Planner weekly spread, but are also the perfect width for other popular planners. Do not scale when printing.
- Saved at 200 DPI to keep file size low.
- Ready to be imported into any digital planner or digital scrapbook.
- Includes folders with all stickers saved as separate PNG files. The .ZIP file must be unzipped/extracted before using.
- Not intended to be printed. For digital use.
- NOTE: Digital planning software NOT INCLUDED.
How to open your files:
The files will be provided to you at checkout in a .zip folder. Most PC and Mac computers will unzip automatically, or allow the folder to unzip simply by double clicking the folder. If this is not the case with your device, you will need to use software to unzip the folder, such as Stuff-it Expander (for mac), WinZip (for PC), or Winzip (phones/tablets).
A note about colors
Please note that due to differences in how computers and printers display color, the actual stickers and printable stickers may appear slightly different to what you see on screen.
Still need help?
I’ll be creating more video tutorials over time, you can find these and other FAQ in my help section.