NOTE: These stickers are printable + digital files (Printed stickers not currently available)
Please note this is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. The files will be provided to you at checkout in a .zip folder. You will not receive anything in the mail.
Stickers are sized to fit weekly boxes that are 1.5” wide. They fit the Coloring Planner weekly boxes but are also the same width as other popular planners. Heights may vary.
- Print as many times as you like on your own sticker paper
- Sized to fit both A4 and US letter when printed at 100% (“actual size”)
- Includes PDF, PNG and SVG files
- Separate cut lines for printing and cutting with a Silhouette, Cricut or similar tool. You can also cut by hand if you prefer.
- Stickers are sized to fit the 2020 Coloring Planner weekly spread, but are also the perfect width for other popular planners. Do not scale when printing.
- Saved at 200 DPI to keep file size low.
- Ready to be imported into any digital planner or digital scrapbook.
- Includes folders with all stickers saved as separate PNG files. The .ZIP file must be unzipped/extracted before using.
- Not intended to be printed. For digital use.
- You will need to import these into your own software to color them in. Any software that can save a PNG file should work (i.e. Procreate or Photoshop)
- NOTE: Digital planning software NOT INCLUDED.
How to open your files:
The files will be provided to you at checkout in a .zip folder. Most PC and Mac computers will unzip automatically, or allow the folder to unzip simply by double clicking the folder. If this is not the case with your device, you will need to use software to unzip the folder, such as Stuff-it Expander (for mac), WinZip (for PC), or Winzip (phones/tablets).
Still need help?
I’ll be creating more video tutorials over time, you can find these and other FAQ in my help section.